I am 30 weeks pregnant! We can hardly wait for our little boy to make his appearance in May. I wonder what he will look like. I think our babies look more like me but as they grow they look more like there handsome father.
Baby Taylor
Baby Owen
Young Michael



7 comments:
Yeah 9 weeks to go! I'm sure this new little guy will be as beautiful as the first two!
I love the mini-scrubs outfit on Owen! Any names picked out yet? How exciting!
I hope the final weeks go quickly and that you get to sleep 10 hours a day!
Congratulations!! I didn't know you were expecting! or maybe I forgot, no one should trust my brain any more.
I can't wait to see him :-)
That is great. Your kids are so cute. I agree they do look alot like you. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition.
By the way how are you all doing?
Only 10 weeks, how exciting!!! We can't wait to see him. We also are so excited to everyone sometime in July or August! Braxton will have so much fun with a little boy cousin his same age!
We are pretty much due around the same time. I'll race you to delivery ;)
Post a Comment