So cute! We are sad that Monica, Taylor, and Owen won't be in Boise this weekend. We will miss you!
Cute couple--you are a great match together!
You guys are SO cute and haven't change a BIT in the last few years.Love your smile Monica ;-)
So Sweet. I love to see you guys. You're some of the happiest people I know. Love you Both!
How come I look 10 years older from this whole medical school ordeal and you two haven't changed a bit? I'm serious. What's your secret?
I think you guys get better looking as you get older... especially together.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute! We are sad that Monica, Taylor, and Owen won't be in Boise this weekend. We will miss you!
Cute couple--you are a great match together!
You guys are SO cute and haven't change a BIT in the last few years.
Love your smile Monica ;-)
So Sweet. I love to see you guys. You're some of the happiest people I know. Love you Both!
How come I look 10 years older from this whole medical school ordeal and you two haven't changed a bit? I'm serious. What's your secret?
I think you guys get better looking as you get older... especially together.
Post a Comment