Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

Me and Owen went to my ultrasound this morning. Michael was helping to perform a surgery but had the nurse watch his phone for a text from me. I was the only one in my family who thought it was a girl but then again I have never been right about the sex of my children:-) Taylor thought it was a girl up until two weeks ago and then she had a feeling a brother was on the way. We are so thrilled to have another little boy.

8 comments:

Justin said...

Yahoo!

Emma said...

Congratulations on another little boy!

Melanie said...

CONGRATS!!!! How wonderful. Love you-

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

blm_mckell said...

Congratulations. That is awesome. How are you guys doing?

Belkycita said...

Congratulations!!! wonderful news indeed!!!

Wendy said...

I just now saw this--CONGRATS!! If it makes you feel better, I never had a gut feeling on the gender of any of my kids. I was always shocked they told me.

We just got our fun little Ben and Jerry's lock! We love it--now I just need to buy a pint to try it out. My kids are fascinated with it. Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.