We are cold, but no snow. Your kids are getting so big! How are you? How's the prego thing coming? Do you know what you're having yet?
Awesome! We spent yesterday in the park in 68-degree weather, but now it's cold again and I wish we had some snow.
Oh so fun!
How fun! I heard about the massive amount of snow in New Hampshire the other morning on NPR. Throw a smowball for me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We are cold, but no snow. Your kids are getting so big! How are you? How's the prego thing coming? Do you know what you're having yet?
Awesome! We spent yesterday in the park in 68-degree weather, but now it's cold again and I wish we had some snow.
Oh so fun!
How fun! I heard about the massive amount of snow in New Hampshire the other morning on NPR. Throw a smowball for me!
Post a Comment