I love cathedrals. Jif people were surprised that us Mormons liked to see St. Patrick's Cathedral while we were in NYC--I told them how much I love their cathedrals.
I'm glad you're updating your blog with all these fun pics so we can follow along with you.
It just wasn't the same without you guys in Rexburg.
I met your sister Aimee for just a moment the other day when she dropped off car seats at Julie's.
3 comments:
Oh I love the windows in Catholic churches! Your kids are getting so big and are so cute!
Hey Monica! I love these pics...especially the one of your whole family. Owen and Taylor are growing up so fast. Give them hugs from us.
I love cathedrals. Jif people were surprised that us Mormons liked to see St. Patrick's Cathedral while we were in NYC--I told them how much I love their cathedrals.
I'm glad you're updating your blog with all these fun pics so we can follow along with you.
It just wasn't the same without you guys in Rexburg.
I met your sister Aimee for just a moment the other day when she dropped off car seats at Julie's.
Post a Comment