Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blueberry picking


We went blueberry picking this week. I have never been blueberry picking but i discovered that i love it. The berries are high so your back doesnt hurt plus there are no thorns to prick your fingers on.
Owen became quite fond of his bowl of berries and did not want to share with anyone.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like great fun! We just went blueberry picking too, so we're eating lots of blueberry crisp and smoothies. Yum. I'm going to attempt to make pinkberry frozen yogurt with fresh blueberry topping--hope it turns out, since I'm trying it out on company.

Justin said...

Yum! Elisabeth loves to pick blueberries but she doesn't eat them, which works out perfectly for me. And she made blueberry crisp for me!

Melanie said...

That is so much fun. We have two or three blackberry plants in our yard that we are waiting on....come help us pick them!