Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Residency

Here are the places we are applying to residency programs. Taylor announced last week that she can only be truly happy if we live in California. This week she said her true home is Mexico because she speaks Spanish . Today she said as long as we live somewhere with food she will love it:-). We find out in March where we will be for the next 5 years. We are very excited for a new adventure!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Justin said...

We vote for those southeast pins.

Melanie said...

I don't see an Idaho pin...hum...Seattle is our vote!

Corrine said...

Hey put a pin in England! Just to humor me...ahem humour me. ;) That would be awesome if you did live here. Great, now I just excited and disappointed myself!

Belkycita said...

Maine and whichever one is around there. Wee might end up in RI
Truly, anywhere where there is food!

Brent said...

If I have any veto power, you won't end up any further east than the Great Divide.