Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nantucket

After graduating high school I was a nanny in Nantucket Massachusetts. The little boy I watched was 13 months old when I arrived (the same age as Owen in this picture). Being a nanny was one of the best decisions I ever made. I was lucky because I got to work with an AMAZING family who where kind and patient with me. I learned so much from Cam that I use with my own children. Matias was such a happy little boy who loved to try new things. It was like getting paid to hang out with your friend and go to the beach. I'm sure Matias won't remember me but I will always remember the time I spent with him and his family. Thanks Pete, Cam and Matias for putting up with a very young and silly girl from rural Idaho.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erka said...

I didn't know you were a nanny!
What a great experience! I hear Nantucket is beautiful!