Sunday, November 15, 2009

still alive!

My cute family!
Owen is upset in this picture because I told him to sit down and smile.
I love 2 year olds!!!
Taylor wanted to make sugar cookies today. We listened
to christmas music and danced around.
Owen is usually found cleaning up messes these days.
Lately he has dumped out baby powder and emptied
a tub of desitin on his carpet.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

blm_mckell said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. How are you guys doing?

Belkycita said...

Your little boy is SO funny!
Taylor is so cute! oh my you guys look adorable, as always :-)

Wendy said...

Owen and Benjamin--two peas in a pod! I think the day after I talked with you, Benjamin threw dried corn all over the basement, took out all the Kleenexes one by one, and sprinkled baby powder on his macaroni and cheese--all within one hour!

We'll make it through, but probably a little more insane than we once were!

Melanie said...

I've done the desitin thing. I love ya friend..hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Yay you're still alive! Your kids are getting so big!

cat said...

cute pictures! i love the one of you guys dressed up like princesses.

i need your address for a christmas card. will you email it to me? catorin@hotmail.com

thanks!:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.