I love the paint colors. You have a very beautiful home. I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with your new adventures.
that is so funny...I have the exact same pic! I really miss you guys.
Okay...like I have been trying to decide on colors for years. I love them. So beautiful. I didn't know you did this! I want paint chips and details on how you decided to go with these colors.
Beautiful!! all the posts.I love the new colors of your home.Thanks for sharing :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the paint colors. You have a very beautiful home. I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with your new adventures.
that is so funny...I have the exact same pic! I really miss you guys.
Okay...like I have been trying to decide on colors for years. I love them. So beautiful. I didn't know you did this! I want paint chips and details on how you decided to go with these colors.
Beautiful!! all the posts.
I love the new colors of your home.
Thanks for sharing :-)
Post a Comment