Friday, January 23, 2009

Shannon Hale


I have been reading books by the author Shannon Hale. She is such a gifted writer and I have given up sleep to read her books! Check out her books at your local library. Some books I have enjoyed are: The goose girl, Princess Academy, Book of a thousand pages.













Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

blm_mckell said...

Hey Monica how are you? Your kids are growing up so fast. You are probably getting sick of this question, but do you guys know where you will be practicing?

I just finished the first book of Fablehaven. I really enjoyed it. I will give yours a try after I finish mine. Thanks for the advice.

Wendy said...

Oh, the days of dressing up baby brother have only begun!

I'll have to check out her books. THanks!

Erka said...

Thanks for the book sugesstion, I was looking for a new author and she might just be it.
I know you hear it a lot, but Taylor and Owen are just gorgeous!
They seem to have a fun personality too.

Shauna said...

How are Michael's interview going? Is he done? I can't WAIT until matchday, its so exciting!!!

Corrine said...

You have the cutest kids! And they looks so much like the both of you. Thanks for sharing these cute photos!