Look at that SNOW! The temple pic is beautiful, as you are all also.I tried to convince Brent and Julie that Chattanooga is the place for Michael's residency--they could do 2 visits in 1! But I think Julie is still pulling for SLC.
Beautiful!Oh how I miss Temple Square during the Holidays
And you didn't call me?!!! Just kidding, sounds like it was a quick trip and I was at a funeral most of the day. :(I hope the interview went well. I heart snow!!
Snow?! Wow, how pretty. How did the interview go?
Where did he interview? I think that would be great if you were in SLC. We would only be an hour away.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look at that SNOW! The temple pic is beautiful, as you are all also.
I tried to convince Brent and Julie that Chattanooga is the place for Michael's residency--they could do 2 visits in 1! But I think Julie is still pulling for SLC.
Beautiful!
Oh how I miss Temple Square during the Holidays
And you didn't call me?!!! Just kidding, sounds like it was a quick trip and I was at a funeral most of the day. :(
I hope the interview went well. I heart snow!!
Snow?! Wow, how pretty. How did the interview go?
Where did he interview? I think that would be great if you were in SLC. We would only be an hour away.
Post a Comment