Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Owen fell down the stairs


Owen fell down the stairs today. He was outside on the porch playing and is attentive mother went inside to check on lunch. All of the sudden Taylor started to scream.(if any of you have heard Taylor scream you know how startling it can be) I ran outside and Owen was on the bottom step staring up at me. I quickly picked him up and took him inside to see what damage was done. He didn't even start to cry until I brought him inside. I wiped off the blood and he was fine. He went right back outside like nothing had happened. A few moments later Taylor stepped on a rock and cried for 15 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor guy, he's a trooper! Your pics from Hawaii look awesome, how fun!

Wendy said...

Boys vs. girls--a whole new ballgame!