I love all the pictures Taylor is getting so big! Your kids are adorable, I'm so glad you are having a great summer! Good luck to Mike on his exam! *Hugs*
Wow! I can't believe how much Owen has grown! How are you doing? Has Michael taken Step 2s yet? I really miss visit teaching you, although most of the time I felt like I got much more out of those visits than you did. :) Check out our blog- www.expandingortons.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I love all the pictures Taylor is getting so big! Your kids are adorable, I'm so glad you are having a great summer! Good luck to Mike on his exam!
*Hugs*
Owen looks so much like Taylor!
From Elisabeth
Wow! I can't believe how much Owen has grown! How are you doing? Has Michael taken Step 2s yet? I really miss visit teaching you, although most of the time I felt like I got much more out of those visits than you did. :) Check out our blog- www.expandingortons.blogspot.com
Oh dear he is so cute!
Can you explain ice bloking? It looks great but I've never seen it before.
Post a Comment