MONICA!!! i just found you through shellie's blog. i am so excited to stay in touch with you. owen is a DOLL!!! send me your email and i will send you an invite to our blog. catorin@hotmail.com
I just found out you had a blog through Shellie's! It was good to see what you guys have been up to. I can't believe how grown up Taylor is now, and Owen is just too cute! Here is the address to our blog if you want to see what's going on with us: paulanderka.blogspot.com
5 comments:
SO cute!
That is just precious! Owen is getting so big too! What a charmer he will be.
MONICA!!! i just found you through shellie's blog. i am so excited to stay in touch with you. owen is a DOLL!!! send me your email and i will send you an invite to our blog. catorin@hotmail.com
Owen looks so much like his daddy! They look great in their missionary tags!
I just found out you had a blog through Shellie's! It was good to see what you guys have been up to.
I can't believe how grown up Taylor is now, and Owen is just too cute!
Here is the address to our blog if you want to see what's going on with us: paulanderka.blogspot.com
Post a Comment