Monday, May 12, 2008

Owen 8 months old


Owen Tyndale Hill weights in at a 22lbs. He can say "mama" "dada" wave hello and goodbye, clap his hands, and suck on his toes. He laughs whenever any one sneezes. He recently got his two bottom teeth and one on the top is about to pop through. Owen loves to eat strawberries and yogurt. He still wakes up often during the night (probably because his mom is a push over and nurses him whenever he wants 22LBS). Taylor loves her little brother in fact as I'm writing this Taylor is telling Owen not to smoke when he gets older. She just added not to drink coffee because it will make his teeth yellow. This is fun maybe I should be recording their conversation instead
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm amazed Owen and say words and wave. He needs to teach Benjamin a thing or two when they get together. What a cute kid!